Low Carb Wraps - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns
Feb 08, 2023
This week on Cooking, Coaching and Conversations, Dr Lucy shares a game-changer recipe - low carb wraps! There is no need to buy the low carb wraps at the supermarket that are full of crappy ingredients. You can easily whip these up at home in no time at all.
Ingredients (for 1 wrap)
- 50g parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1 egg
- 15ml cream
- 1/4 tsp gelatine
- Place all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth and well combined.
- Preheat your pancake/waffle maker or sandwich press.
- Pour the batter onto the hot plate and gently lower the lid.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, until just golden brown and set. Try not to overcook, as it will go crunchy!