Low Carb Veggie Pancake - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns
May 18, 2022
Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns is live on Facebook at 6pm Tuesday nights. In this week's episode, Dr Lucy shows how to make a quick and easy low carb veggie pancake and mayo.
- 1 egg
- 250ml of Macadamia oil
- lemon juice or vinegar
- In a tall, narrow container add all the ingredients, starting with the egg first.
- Using an immersion blender, place it in the bottom of the container, turn it on and slowly raise the stick blender to the top of the mixture.
- Once it is all combined you should have a thick and creamy mayo!
- cabbage, shredded
- capsicum, sliced
- 12 eggs (or as many as you like!)
- Mingle Seasoning 'Whoops we forgot the bagel seasoning'
- Mayonnaise & Mingle Seasoning BBQ sugar-free BBQ sauce to serve
- Heat a large frying pan and add the butter to melt.
- Add in the cabbage and stir to break up the cabbage.
- Add the capsicum and continue to cook the cabbage and capsicum together.
- Whisk together the eggs in a bowl.
- Once the veggies are mostly cooked, turn the heat down to low and pour in the egg mixture. Cover and cook until the egg is set.
- Remove from the pan and drizzle with the sugar-free BBQ sauce and mayonnaise as desired.
- Sprinkle with the 'Whoops we forgot the bagel seasoning' and it is ready to serve.