Low Carb Pizza - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns
Mar 08, 2022
Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns is live on Facebook at 6pm Tuesday nights. In this week's episode, Dr Lucy shows how to make a quick and easy low carb chicken crust pizza.
- 500g chicken mince
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- garlic & herb seasoning
- 1 egg
- your preferred pizza toppings
- Pre-heat your oven to 210C/410F
- Combine all the ingredients (except the toppings!) in a large bowl and mix until completely combined.
- Divide the mixture into two and spread it out into a thin layer between two sheets of non-stick paper into two pizza bases.
- Place the chicken pizza bases on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper and bake in a hot oven for about 20 minutes until cooked through.
- Once the bases are cooked through, top with your favourite pizza toppings and then put it back in the oven to melt the cheese and heat up the toppings.