Low carb gozleme - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns
Sep 08, 2021
This week on Cooking, Coaching & Conversations Dr Lucy Burns is experimenting with a brand new dish - spinach and cheese gozleme.
- 400g shredded mozzarella cheese
- 125g cream cheese, cubed
- 100g LSA
- 100g hemp seed protein powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp gelatin
- 2 eggs
- baby spinach leaves
- creamy feta cheese, chopped
- grated tasty cheese
- Preheat your oven to 160C.
- In a saucepan, add your mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Turn it on to medium-low heat and allow it to melt.
- In a large bowl, add the LSA, hemp protein, baking powder, gelatin & salt. Stir to combine.
- Add the eggs to the dry ingredients and stir to combine and break up the eggs.
- Add the melted cheese to the bowl with the other ingredients and stir to combine.
- Take a quarter of the dough and roll out the dough between 2 pieces of baking paper into a thin layer. Repeat with remaining dough. This will make 2 gozleme.
- Cut out some small holes in the two top layers of the dough.
- Place the bottom sheet of dough on a lined baking tray and sprinkle over baby spinach leaves, feta cheese, grated cheese and a sprinkle of salt.
- Top with the other sheet of dough with the holes in it.
- Press down on the dough and around the edges. Repeat to create a second gozleme.
- Bake in the oven until golden brown, approximately 15 minutes.