Lemon Butter Fish - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy
May 19, 2021
This week on cooking, coaching & conversations, Dr Lucy Burns shows us how to make one of her favourite dinners - lemon butter fish. You can use any fish or even chicken in the recipe for a quick and easy meal.
- green beans
- pure cream
- Mingle Seasonings - garlic & dill spice blend
- 4 fish fillets (we used salmon)
- Top and tail the green beans and cut them into pieces.
- Place the beans and broccolini into a microwave-safe container and cover.
- Heat a pan and add some butter and cream to melt, and bring it to a simmer.
- Add in some of the garlic & dill spice blend, stir to combine.
- Add the zest of one lemon to the cream mixture and some of the lemon juice.
- Simmer to reduce the sauce slightly.
- Add in your fish fillets to the sauce to the cream sauce, cover and leave to cook.
- Place the green vegetables in the microwave for one minute on high to cook.
- Once the fish is cooked, serve it with the green veggies and lemon sauce.