Air fryer chicken - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns
Nov 16, 2022
This week on Cooking, Coaching & Conversations Dr Lucy is cooking with her new air fryer! Cooking a whole butterflied boneless chicken is so quick in the air fryer, and the result is an absolutely delicious meal served with steamed green veggies.
- 1 whole butterflied chicken (boneless)
- olive oil
- Mingle Seasoning (we used Taco blend)
- head of broccoli
- green beans
- Brush the skin of the chicken with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and your favourite Mingle Seasoning blend.
- Cook the chicken in the air fryer at 200C for 25 minutes.
- Steam the veggies in the microwave or stovetop until tender. Once they are cooked, stir through some butter, salt and pepper.