Curried Tuna Delight - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy
May 26, 2021
This week on cooking, coaching & conversations, Dr Lucy Burns shows us how to make a quick and easy dinner using some pantry staples. Here is the curried tuna delight recipe.
- coconut oil
- onions, chopped
- cabbage, sliced
- 2 large tins of tuna in brine
- Mingle Seasonings 'curry in a hurry' sachet
- red capsicum, chopped
- sour cream
- Heat a large frying pan with some oil.
- Add in the onions and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add in the sliced cabbage and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring.
- Add in the two tins of tuna with the brine, stir and continue cooking.
- Once the cabbage has cooked down add in the curry sachet and the red capsicum.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, stir through the sour cream to combine and it is ready to serve.