Chicken, cheese & avocado - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy
May 17, 2021
This week on cooking, coaching & conversations, Dr Lucy Burns showed how to create a delicious 10-minute meal - chicken, avocado and cheese.
- butter for cooking
- 2 chicken thighs, boneless & skinless
- 1 avocado
- lemon juice
- sea salt
- 2 slices of tasty cheese
- broccolini and beans
- Heat a pan with some butter and cook the chicken thigh for a few minutes on one side.
- In a bowl, mash the avocado with a squeeze of lemon juice and some sea salt.
- Chop the beans and broccolini and steam them in the microwave for 1-2 minutes. There is no need to add water to the container as the liquid will come out of the veggies.
- Flip the chicken over and top the cooked side with the mashed avocado and the cheese slices.
- Cover and reduce the heat and cook until the chicken is cooked through and the cheese has melted.
- Take the steamed veggies out of the microwave and toss with some sea salt and butter to season.
- Place the steamed veggies on the plate and top with the chicken thighs to serve.