- The importance of mindset for weight loss and finding food freedom.
- How we think - humans have metacognition, which is the ability to think about your own thoughts. This is a very powerful tool to highlight your self-talk and self-beliefs.
- An example of a common mind block - 'I have to eat everything on my plate'.
- Dr Lucy Burns' mantra - 'My body is not a bin!'
- Your deep-seated beliefs may not actually be true. It is important to identify these thoughts and revise our personal beliefs.
- An event happens that leads to thoughts. Thoughts then create feelings, feelings lead to actions.
- We need to change the way we think to change our actions.