Hooray for the end of night time eating
Are you sick of having all your hard work during the day ruined by eating after dinner?
Do you find the food in the pantry calls your name?
Do you want to stop eating ice cream and chocolate on the couch every night?
Simple and Easy
We take you through what night time eating is, why we do it and how to stop doing it.
The content is broken down into bite-sized chunks, so you can digest the content without overwhelm.
The videos can be watched at your own pace and are accompanied with downloadable worksheets.
Have you tried relying on willpower alone to stop night time eating and found that it just doesn't work?
We'll provide you with strategies that work by rewiring your brain, breaking your associations, providing you with helpful rituals and teaching you how to correctly identify and solve the problem.
So what Modules do you get?
What exactly is Night Time Eating?
- In this module you will learn what exactly night time eating is.
What is the problem with Night Time Eating?
- In this module we explain what the problem with night time eating is and how it has a double whammy on our weight loss efforts.
Why do we do Night Time Eating?
- In this module we will help you understand the “why” of night time eating, which can be divided into 2 main causes, physiological and psychological.
How to stop Night Time Eating
- Now that you know the “what” and the “why” of night time eating, this module is where we do the “how”. We'll take you through strategies that work and encompass problem solving, self-reflection, goal setting, helpful rituals and positive feedback.
- This module is all about monitoring your progress. It is a great idea to keep a calendar and notice your progress. Self-reflection is so important to maintain momentum. Celebrating your wins works!
Bonus Sugar Addiction Master Class
- Plus we give you Dr Lucy's Sugar Addiction Masterclass.
Brand New Hypnosis
- A brand new guided hypnosis that will harness your subconscious mind to make ending night time eating easy.
Dr Mary Barson
Doctor, Biochemist, Hypnotherapist
Dr Mary Barson is a scientific guru. Her knowledge on the body systems is amazing! She is also qualified in clinical hypnosis, and has extensive experience in compassion-based therapy. Dr Mary also walks the walk, having addressed her own metabolic health following a diagnosis of PCOS, by adopting a low carbohydrate lifestyle.
Dr Lucy Burns
Doctor, Lifestyle Medicine Physician, Mindset Coach
Dr Lucy Burns is passionate about helping women lose weight and reclaim their health. She was overweight and an "expert yo-yo dieter", until it all stopped "working". Addressing her mindset was the key to changing her lifestyle and making healthy habits permanent. She has extensive training in this area and her analogies are well known!
Real Life Medicine has been featured on podcasts and spoken at medical conferences including:
➔ Keto Woman Podcast
➔ Low Carb Down Under
➔ Low Carb Lifestyle Summit
➔ ACNEM (Australasian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine)
➔ Health Evolution Podcast