Episode Sixty One
- New Year's resolutions - why we don't encourage setting New Year's resolutions, rather we encourage setting New Year's intentions instead.
- Why you should set intentions - without setting clear intentions, we run the risk of drifting through the days and months without achieving our goals or living life according to our values.
- Setting intentions - think clearly about what is realistic, what is actionable, and what is your focus going to be?
- Making a plan - spend some time making a plan around your intentions that is really specific and really doable.
- Reflection - what is something that you learned in 2021 that can help you move forward?
- Types of actions - an action to keep, an action to stop, and an action to start.
- Actions for 2022 - Dr Mary and Dr Lucy share what their actions to keep, stop and start are for the New Year.