Sunday, June 18th
34 Esplanade, Cairns QLD 4870
Join us for a day of learning, connection and inspiration with delicious food and wonderful speakers
- 08.15 Arrival and registration
- 09.00 Welcome
- 09.15 Dr Penny Figtree - Metabolic health
- 10.00 Dr Lucy Burns - How to stick to low carb
- 10.45 Morning tea and connection
- 11.15 Dr Susan Swanston - Gut Health
- 12.00 Don McKay - How can a health coach help?
- 12.45 Lunch and Connection
- 1.45 Emma Martin - Transforming with 1% pivots
- 2.30 Dr Penny Figtree - Low carb and mental health
- 3.15 Afternoon tea and Connection
- 3.45 Dr Susan Swanston - Sweeteners - are they harmful?
- 4.30 Dr Lucy Burns - Weight gain and menopause
- 5.15 Raffles, prizes and farewell
Dr Lucy Burns
Dr Lucy is the co-founder of Real Life Medicine. She is known for her ability to take complex topics and distil them into easy to understand analogies. In fact, she is the self-proclaimed "Analogy Queen". She is an ex-dieter and an expert in sugar addiction having overcome her own severe addiction using the power of stories.
Dr Susan Swanston
Dr. Susan Swanston is a highly skilled GP currently working in Cairns. Susan has been interested in weight loss for about 7 years. Her practice has evolved over that time to be more diet focused, with support for low carb, Keto, carnivore and fasting approaches.
Dr Penny Figtree
Dr Penny Figure is a GP practising in Port Macquarie. After 20 years in general practice she has decided to focus on weight loss and diabetes. This decision was made after seeing the power of a low carbohydrate diet to help people lose weight and for some to even reverse diabetes.
Don McKay is a Health and Wellbeing Coach, Consultant, Trainer, Author, Keynote Speaker, nutrition geek, avid learner/experimenter and student of everything to do with optimal health and resilience.
Best Selling Author of The F Word, Confessions of a Cheesecake Lover.
Emma is a Qualified Coach and Nutritionist, educator and trainer specialising in the Health, Wellness and Real Food space. She mentors and speaks about 1% pivots - transformational tips such as Mindset, Fat Loss, Eat More. Move Differently, Self Sabotage and many other educational health reclaim topics.
Buy Tickets Now
- Full Day conference in fabulous venue
- Access to Australia's leading low carb health professionals
- Delicious Low Carb morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Tea, coffee and water throughout the day
- Plenty of opportunity for connection and mingling
- Goodie bag on arrival with delegate workbook
- Giveaways and door prizes