- Psychology of weight loss - managing the mind-it's not just will power!
- Physiology of weight loss - understanding the hormones that are involved with the storage of body fat.
- Woodshed analogy - the role of insulin in fat burning and weight gain. The higher your insulin levels the more difficult it is to burn excess body fat.
- Low-fat diets - not sustainable and they do not work for long term, healthy weight loss. The underlying causes are not addressed.
- Two main ways to lower your insulin and unlock your woodshed - low carb real food diet & time-restricted eating/intermittent fasting.
- Coming up on future episodes - discussing cholesterol on a low carb real food diet.