- 4R Framework for gut health - Remove, Replace, Re-inoculate, Rebalance.
- What about fibre? Our gut does benefit from fibre, but it doesn't need to come from highly processed cereals and breads. Prebiotics from green leafy vegetables is enough.
- Carnivore diet - People who eat zero plant foods and as a result may have relief from gut issues.
- Step 1 Remove - Remove processed foods, grains, legumes, seed oils, refund sugar, refined carbohydrates and certain medications.
- Step 2 Replace - Introduce low carb nutrient-dense foods like meat, fish & seafood, nuts & seeds, green leafy vegetables, bone broth and probiotic foods like fermented vegetables or kefir.
- Green List Foods