- The importance of self-reflection - Looking back over your past downfalls, with compassion, and setting intentions on how to try and avoid these going forward.
- New years resolutions - Usually forgotten by February and may be too vague or not really doable.
- Make sure your intentions are doable - Be very specific about what you actually plan to do to achieve your goals.
- Prioritise - Have specific actions set to work towards your goal and then plan when you are taking these actions.
- Accountability - This is an important part in keeping with the changes you are implementing. Willpower only goes so far.
- It takes courage - It may be hard to go outside of your comfort zone and learn something new.
- The C's for goal setting - courage, clarity, commitment & compassion.