Chicken Soup - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy
Jun 08, 2021
This week on cooking, coaching & conversations, Dr Lucy Burns shows us how to make a quick and easy chicken soup in the pressure cooker!
- 1kg chicken thighs (skinless and boneless)
- frozen chopped onions
- 1 kg frozen cauliflower florets
- 250g cream cheese
- Mingle Seasonings garlic & dill blend
- 1 cup of water
- Place all the soup ingredients in the pressure cooker and cook at pressure for 20 minutes. Alternatively use a slow cooker and cook for 8-10 hours.
JIMMY CAKES (recipe for 1 serve, can be multiplied)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp gelatin
- 1/2 - 1 cup of grated mozzarella cheese
- seasonings are optional (herbs, spices etc)
- Pre heat a waffle maker or pancake maker.
- Whisk together the egg, baking powder and gelatin.
- Stir in the grated mozzarella cheese.
- Place the batter in the waffle maker or pancake maker and cook until it is browned and cooked through.